I know not many people know of me or my art (mostly cause I’m a jack of all arts, master of none,) BUT I am pretty good at Gallifreyan and Origami and Paper Children~
I’m thinking that these’ll be the prices for things (which, of course, are flexible, just shoot me an ask/submit~):
- Origami Cranes (recycled paper) — $1 plus shipping
- Origami Cranes (special request) — $1 plus materials used and shipping
- Origami, Other (specify paper in request) — varied, contact me with the request for price negotiations and more info
- Paper Child (B&W)(scan to be printed at your leisure) — $3
- Paper Child (B&W)(original copy mailed to you) — $4 plus shipping
- Paper Child (Colour)(scan to be printed at your leisure) — $5
- Paper Child (Colour)(original copy mailed to you) — $6 plus shipping
- Gallifreyan (fuck this there are too many options) — varied, contact me with the request for price negotiations
Ok, so you might be wondering why I added a dollar for sending you the originals when it comes to paper children. See, the thing is, if I keep the originals they will most likely be added to the collection of things I will be selling copies of at conventions. Enough people have shown interest in my having an artist’s table of custom Gallifreyan writing and Paper Children that I’ve decided that I’m going to do just that. If I send you the original, I can’t make copies to cut out and sell there, where it could make me anything from a big, fat $0 to maybe, if I’m lucky $10. So a one dollar extra fee isn’t bad, right?
One last thing: As much as I would love to, I can’t do homestuck because there’s restrictions on that and I don’t think I am anywhere near talented enough to request permission from the creator. I hope you understand.
Now lots of pictures and thingies:
(if you request sonnet 18, you’re getting a print of this… At least, if I can find somewhere to scan the blasted thing. It took months to get right and it’s huge. :p
please be lenient about time if you request it. Or ask for something simpler, like one or two circle-words in length.)
(literal translations of names only work within the parameters of the gallifreyan I use, so if your name has the word ‘god’ in it, it’ll be hard, if not impossible, to translate.)
(It reads fly me to the moon and let me play[laugh/joy/wonder] among the stars)
aaand you’re just gonna have to trust that after over 11 years of doing origami, several years of teaching and doing demos, and making over 1,000 cranes to send to soldiers, my origami figures — especially my cranes — are pretty awesome. z
I also write, so maybe ask about that.